Broccoli and cheese is such a classic combination, it must run in our genes! Seriously though, this recipe is super yummy and easy to whip up. If you like eggs and are already a fan of broccoli and cheese then this recipe is definitely for you. If you're unsure, I suggest you give these Broccoli & Cheese Egg Muffins a try, at least once ;)
Oh and they are gluten-free, too!
4 organic free-range eggs
1 cup organic broccoli, steamed
1/2 cup organic cheddar cheese
2 tbsp organic milk or nut milk of your choice
1/2 tsp Himalayan or sea salt
Dried onion flakes (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 ºF. Coat a 6-well muffin pan with oil.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl.
3. Chop broccoli and stir into egg mixture.
4. Pour egg mixture into muffin pan and divide the cheese among them evenly. Sprinkle dried onion flakes on top, if desired.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
Let us know if you enjoyed this recipe!
Share this recipe with your friends and post a picture of your gluten-free Broccoli & Cheese Egg Muffins to inspire the whole healthy-cooking community.
Oh and what else do you want to make? Let us know!